Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Incidentally...

As Keith so rightly points out, it is remiss of me to break this long silence (what the heck happened, anyway?) with just a Shatner review. I've had a lot of things on my mind to post about this year. I wanted to talk about the Star Trek magazine, and wanted to wait until I had a few issues to judge it, and now I do, and I like it, and I will go on at some length about it soon. I wanted to talk about IDW's comics and again wanted to wait until I had enough of them to judge them, and now I do, and my feelings are mixed, and I'll go on about that too.

And then there's the fact that we're having another good run of Trek novels, many tying into TNG's 20th anniversary, which should lead to a couple of good long posts.

And the TNG anniversary ebook series, Slings and Arrows, has begun, and that merits a post, too.

So I'm going to make an effort to put some time into doing more than just bbs posts and engage this project more fully. I've had a hard time concentrating on anything more than brief bbs posts because of a lot of stuff going on in the real world, but reality is overrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home