Saturday, August 15, 2009

Unreality SF on the new Star Trek movie and Star Trek books

Unreality SF, the website specializing in coverage of SF media tie-ins, just published Jens Deffner's article Trek XI: Did the books miss the bandwagon?. Deffner poses a number of questions about the shortage of tie-in books for the new movie at present and Pocket's plans for the future, getting opinions from published Trek writers/longtime fans Keith R.A. DeCandido, Geoffrey Thorne and Allyn Gibson and from one unpublished blogging fan, me. As pleasantly surprised as I was to be asked to participate, I expected there'd be just bits and pieces from me and a lot of other people, so it was a bit of a surprise to see how much I'm quoted. So I won't repeat myself here.

There's an Unreality facebook group now, too. Unreality is building up a considerable mass of interesting interviews and reviews. If you're reading this you probably already know about it, but if not, check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home